Bus Rules for Students and Parents of Srivi Lions International School
1) Students must be in the assigned stop 10 minutes before the actual bus timing.
2) Must sit in the seat allotted to them. Must not spoil the seat or other provisions in the bus.
3) Should not stretch their hand or head out of the running bus.
4) Must respect & obey the driver and conductor and allow them to do their duty.
5) Students’ discipline inside the bus is highly appreciated.
6) Parents must come and pick up your wards from the stop on time.
7) If your child is absent give prior intimation to the school so that the drivers will be informed.